Sunday, July 5, 2015

~ SNAPSHOTS FROM BORN FREE 7 ~


This past weekend, I headed out to Oak Canyon Ranch for one of our favorite summer event of the year, the Born-Free Vintage Chopper and Classic Cycle Show. Basically, it's a 2-day convention of people of all ages, styles and walks of life who just happen to get together over the love of hot rods, freedom, dirt and a damn good time. Here are my favorite pics and discoveries from a weekend of fun in the sun! xoxo VM


Camping at Lake Irvine with my bud Dump Truck the night before Day 2






The Country

 This leather harness hand tooled out of an old horse bridle. 





Badass painting I found of Ashley Smith from Foam Magazine with some of our jewels in it - painted bu this beautiful lady friend Emily Criscuolo

Born Losers handmade brass jewelry


 
Patches for sale  

Them boots - my favorite for sure from the day and a little cash poking out. 

Just Sayin'

These bikes were the chillest.

Grass pass!

Never can go wrong with boobs on bikes!

Love these Harleys.


Bobby's Build

T
Traveling Barber's shop. These guys would hold up cards as ladies pass by... I got a 10 ;)


Vintage boots setup


Ferris Wheels & Toilets



Congrats to Vintage Dreams for winning Best in Show! I love all you people!!!