Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Lovers Collection



The Lovers Collection is an ode to desires, friendships, love and most definitely lovers.

It is one of many to come. An ongoing collection, 'cause why not.

Inspired by a raw and real kind of love for those I see around me. I have always been attracted to the inspired, the unfiltered, the rawest kind of people.

I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their true soul and friendship. I understand them the most as do they me.

This collection was an opportunity to put out some really cool & elevated jewelry that would mix and match with the old and new. Created with incredible mindfulness. The Lovers Collection moves past the traditional locket as a way to show someone you love deep. Using Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil contrasted with brilliant cut Cubic Zirconia. Constellation pieces. Interlocking rings, necklaces and ear cuffs. Everything fits together the way it’s supposed to.

Whether for yourself or any of the great loves of your life. This latest collection gives you the chance to let it be heard.

So make sure to tell them…

How they are the only face you see in a crowd.

How much good you see in their bad.

How you see them when you close your eyes.

How often you love them & think about them between the moments in between the seconds of every last minute.

There will always be a reason why you meet people in your life they were meant to change you in someway or you will be the one to do that for them.

I haven’t regretted the things I’ve said nearly as much as the words I left unspoken.

To love a person is to see all of their magic and to remind them of it when they have forgotten.

Here are to the nights that turned into day, that turned into the most real and raw love, with real friends and real LOVERS.

So this “LOVERS” collection is for you & them.



XOXOXOXO

Vanessa Mooney